- BASIC INFORMATION
- CLAUSE AND INFORMATION
Personal data controller
1) The administrator, i.e. the entity deciding which personal data will be processed and for what purpose and in what way, in the internet domain: https://higgsone.com, is Higgsone Limited Liability Company. with headquarters at ul. Święty Michała 43, 61-119 Poznań, entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court Poznań-Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number: 0000753825, NIP number: 7792498082, REGON 381607706.
2) You can contact us by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com
Data protection officer
In all matters regarding the protection of personal data, you have the right to contact our Data Protection Officer at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purposes and legal basis for data processing
1) Your personal data is processed by the Data Administrator for the following purposes and on the following legal grounds: 1) in order to establish and maintain contact, pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1, lit. a) GDPR, i.e. consent expressed by knowingly making contact and providing data. Providing this data is voluntary, but necessary to contact the Administrator;
2) For the purpose of marketing and the implementation of the services provided, pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1, lit. f) GDPR in connection with the legally justified interest of the Administrator, consisting in conducting marketing activities and providing services and sales to natural persons, including those running a business and the necessary processing of data of persons representing the contractor or designated to contact him.
The period of personal data processing
Your personal data will be stored within the following periods, depending on the purposes of data processing:
1) in connection with establishing and maintaining contact with the Administrator, the data will be stored until you withdraw from the above. consent;
2) in connection with the purposes of marketing and the implementation of the services provided, the data will be stored for 5 years from the end of the year in which the last transaction took place.
Recipients of personal data
The recipients of your personal data are entities authorized to disclose data to them under the law. Public authorities that may receive personal data as part of a specific lawful procedure are not considered recipients. Personal data may also be entrusted to entities that provide services to the Administrator.
Rights of natural persons
1) You have the right to: protect your personal data, request: access to them, obtain a copy, rectify, delete or limit their processing, object to processing and the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (ul. Stawki 2, 00 -193 Warsaw, e-mail: email@example.com)
2) Moreover, in relation to the data for which you have given your consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. You can withdraw from your consent by sending a request to our address